My Family

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Live Laugh Love

Friday, April 03, 2009

Olson Fam

Just a few new pics of our little family. Nothing really new to report. I am working most nights until 10:00 so it doesn't leave much time to blog! Next month will be 6 months that I have been there. I will get Med/Dental coverage and monthly massages! Hooray for me! If I choose not to take the health care plan my wage will go up by $1.50 I must say though, when I first started I didn't know if I would make it this long! It is quite a change from auto glass for the last 12 years. Most days are good but lets get serious, we all work for one reason: Money.

Lora and I decided one afternoon to give Lauren a mini make-over. We put her hair in hot rollers, dabbed on some eye shadow and dolled up her eyes with mascara. She looked like a little princess with her long blond hair :)




Chandler is 3 now and still no luck with the whole potty training thing. He will go hours with no diaper on and then says "Mom I need a diaper ". Off we go to the potty and it is a screaming crying mess the entire time. Not a chance. He won't even SIT on the potty. Any suggestions?

I had to add a few pics of Chandler and his "piggy". This stuffed animal goes EVERYWHERE with him. Piggy always sleeps with him and anytime he is upset he runs to find Piggy. Grandma had to sew his cheek already because he was falling apart.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Where in the world did you get Piggy?!

Lauren looks so cute and seems to be loving it. I wish I were closer!

I want to see some new pics of you!

Shauna said...

Beautiful babies!!! You are such a great mom! Enjoy, they grow up soooo fast.

HAPPY FALL!


Slideshow